twitter rss

Philosophy of Life - Fulfilling your destiny

You will understand what life is if you think about dying action. When I die, how I would differ with me now? In the first moments after the death, my body would be difficult to differ in physical than in the final seconds of life but I will no longer move, do not make sense anymore, or talk, or feel, or care. You will also understand what life is, when the struggle in your life and you achieve nothing. It's the things that live in that moment, the soul flying in the last breath.

What philosophy of life?
Life philosophy is one of the most important pillars of life studies. The task of philosophy of life is to think deeply about the question "what is life, death and destiny".

Philosophy of life is the study of life. This is about knowing the principles guiding life. One might ask "what is life all about"? What is the purpose of life on earth? Probably everyman in this world always have the kinds of questions like that. You may ask yourself, 'Why am I reading today? Why am I hunting a job? Why struggle in life to reach the sky? Is it necessary for me to do all this when I was that one day I must go. What will be the fate of I am here on earth? What will my future after death? Are the principles guiding life. This is all the questions running through my mind. But if we know the way, very easy to follow the path.

Philosophical inquiry into some basic concepts about life, death and destiny
Let us remember that the purpose of life studies is to help us live our lives without regret and limited also to fulfill our destiny on this earth, then, first, we must make clear what the precise meaning of "limited life" is. We will all die sooner or later but what exactly does it mean for us. Strangely, this is an extreme difficult question to answer. Sometimes we think that we are the way of a long journey. Until when life pushes us to the wall, then we know we have a limited life. I really can say that the purpose of this limited life must be busy in something and not only busy but also for us to make a positive impact in society. Do you think it necessary for you? In our happy days, we did not think much about it but in pain all philosophical things dances around us. We all have a mission to accomplish on earth. This is related to the question, "What is my purpose here on earth" we all have a mission on earth?. We are all created for a purpose. As we are all different names with different backgrounds, our destiny is also like it. What have I realized on earth is that even if we die at a young age and still fulfill our destiny on our earth there is no problem. Once we have a positive impact in some life when alive we will have a good reward. I believe that first we must discover our destiny before we can achieve our mission. What I have come to realize that our weak point is our destiny. For us to discover our destiny we must know what our weak point in this life is.

Napoleon Hill wrote in his book that we are mind with body. Because our minds, we have a mystical power, known and unknown. If we dare to explore the power of our minds, I believe we can achieve our goal on earth. If you can direct your thoughts, you control your emotions ordain our destiny.

We will all die sooner or later. This is closely related to another question, "what happens when I die" but? We could not know anything specific about this question. Therefore the research questions of this life would be like "what the meaning of life?" When we know nothing about the afterlife. Also we must make clear about other important questions, like "what is life without regret" we are going to die in the end?, So why should we live? What's different between life and existence? Probably life without regret means that when I die, I truly believe that I am pleased to have been born. Through out my existence on earth, I made an impact. I change the positive living.
  1. tulisan yang bagus,,,

Post a Comment

My BlogCatalog BlogRank